Sprung Bicycle Workshop
You can either post your suspension or drop off and collect in person at our Workshop next to the main Pedalabikeaway cafe.
We’re open 9-5, Monday to Sunday (but please call ahead to double check)
You can call the Workshop on 01594 729030 to arrange specific bookings or discuss your next job.
If you can’t get hold of us please email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Time to send us your kit!
1. Remove your fork, shock or seat post from your bike and give it a clean.
We don’t need your bike and we don’t need your spring on a coil shock.
We don’t always need your dropper lever (see the video below).
2. Package it up safely with plenty of bubble wrap and a copy of your booking info (a hand written note is fine!)
3. Post with a decent courier to Sprung Bicycle Workshop, Cannop Valley, New Rd, Coleford, GL16 7EH
4. Once we’ve received your kit we’ll be in touch with any questions and to confirm pricing and payment.
5. You can check the front page for our current workshop turn around times.
The team of technical experts at Sprung can help with any queries you may have regarding your bike, suspension or setup. Drop us a line and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We do not sell or share your information with anyone else.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)