Unit 18a Corinium Business Park
GL14 2YD, UK
Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
Saturday Closed/Out riding bikes!
Sunday Closed/Out riding bikes!
You can call the Workshop on 01594 729030 to arrange specific bookings or discuss your next job.
If you can’t get hold of us please email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Time to send us your kit!
Please make sure you book first – book here.
1. Remove your fork, shock or seat post from your bike and give it a clean.
We don’t need your bike and we don’t need your spring on a coil shock.
We don’t always need your dropper lever (see the video below).
2. Package it up safely with plenty of protection and a copy of your booking info so we can identify it’s yours (a hand written note is fine!)
3. If you are posting your items to us post with a decent courier to Sprung Bicycle Workshop, Unit 18a Corinium Business Park, Cinderford, GL14 2YD, UK.
If you have selected Collect and Deliver we will arrange our Courier DPD to collect on the earliest date. You will recieve email contact from DPD.
If you are dropping off at the workshop we are open Monday – Friday 9-5.
4. Once we’ve received your kit your order will change from pending to confirmed and you should recieve an email confirming your booking too. This way you know your suspension is safe with us!
5. We will work on your suspension the day it is booked in for (the day is midnight to midnight not 9-5) and as soon as it is done we will invoice and text you to let you know it is ready to send/collect. This usually the day after your booking. If there is a delay of more than 24 hours we will contact you to discuss.
6. Once we receive payment we will get your suspension returned to you by DPD using a next working day service or if you are collecting please come on down, we are open Monday – Friday 9 – 5.
The team of technical experts at Sprung can help with any queries you may have regarding your bike, suspension or setup. Drop us a line and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We do not sell or share your information with anyone else.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
All jobs are invoiced once complete. The price shown is the service price, which includes all service parts and labour. If we need to use extra parts to complete your job, we\'ll give you a call so there are no surprises.
Your booking will show \'awaiting confirmation\' until your suspension arrives with us. Rest assured that your diary time is reserved as soon as you complete the booking.