Call us on 01594 729030 for more information or to book a specific time appointment
To give you the customer more of what you love we want to understand you and therefore capture information about you in order to improve your experience of Sprung Suspension Workshop
What Information We Collect
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND WE ONLY SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTIES IN A SECURE WAY.
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site and enables us to give you a better, more personalised experience on our website. This data is collected by cookies and similar technologies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. We use different types of cookies including Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. who set a cookie to collect standard internet log information and site visitor behaviour in order to evaluate use of our website and compile a report for us. Information about your use of our website and your IP address is transmitted to Google Inc and is used by us to evaluate use of our website, compile statistical reports on activity on our website and create profiles of aggregated visitors using Google Analytics demographics. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) that is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
5. We use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram retargeting to advertise Sprung Suspension Workshop Ltd across social networks. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie is used to allow us to identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
1. To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. To carry out security checks (this may involve sharing your details to fraud prevention agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks – this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
3. To comply with legal requirements
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
1. You can update your personal information by logging into your account on our web-site and updating your details.
2. You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us here. email@example.com
Type “No Marketing” in the subject line and then the following in the main text:-
your postal address, including postcode, your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
3. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address:
Sprung Suspension Workshop Ltd
Unit 18a Corinium Business Park
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
The team of technical experts at Sprung can help with any queries you may have regarding your bike, suspension or setup. Drop us a line and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We do not sell or share your information with anyone else.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
All jobs are invoiced once complete. The price shown is the service price, which includes all service parts and labour. If we need to use extra parts to complete your job, we\'ll give you a call so there are no surprises.
Your booking will show \'awaiting confirmation\' until your suspension arrives with us. Rest assured that your diary time is reserved as soon as you complete the booking.